Monday, June 25, 2012

My First expperience

I have not done any kind of blogs before, and I thought I would give it a shoot. I have shared many of my experiences with my lovely wife and friends of the paranormal that I had experienced in the past. We both are believers in the spirit world, my wife and I. But back when I was a little one I thought the spirit world/afterlife was all monsters and evil ghost. Now that I understand it more and from a number of personal experiences it's not all bad at all. My wife told me I should start a blog on my experiences with ghost. Well here I am to share my personal ghost stories. I am not trying to make believers out of anyone nor do i expect you to take my word, but who does not like a good old ghost story?!
I always find it enjoyable to hear a good ghost story true or not. But since I can remember I have always believed in ghost, do not know if it is because I watched horror flicks at a very young age, had an experience I cannot remember, or just knew they existed.
My very first personal experience I had took place when I was either 4 or 5. At that time I lived with my mother in Sheboygan Wisconsin. My mom’s good friend had brought me a pink panther stuffed toy she had won at the caravel that was close to my size at the time. My mom had huge it up on the wall in my room directly in front of my bed so it happened that I would be staring at it. I do remember not liking it for some reason, just made me feel uncomfortable. I do not know how long I had it for till I had my first experience. What I can do remember, as if it happened just yesterday, it was close to my bed time and I was watching TV in the living room while my mom was in the kitchen on the phone and she had told me to go get ready for bed. Directly from the sofa, living room area was the stairs heading to the bedrooms and bathroom. Right when I got up to walk up the stairs I saw the pink panther at the top of the stair case as if were sitting down but bent over to its side, I stopped and stayed frozen. I felt as if someone took all the air out of me and as if all my hair stood up. My mom asked what was wrong and all I could do is run towards her. I know at that point I scared her because her voice changed and her expression turned to concern. I told her that the pink panther was sitting on the stairs and it was scaring me. She hesitated a bit to look, but she did and walked up the stairs to get it. My mom blamed me for doing it and said that’s what I get for not picking up after myself, that I scared myself, she then place it back on the wall.
Now I know I never took it down nor any other time other than when I decided to take it down to toss it in the trash. That was my very first experience in the paranormal. I do remember at times it would feel very heavy in my room with that stuffed pink panther and what I believe was its eyes would shift from left to right. One day I would take notice it would be looking to the far right and the following day they would be looking to the far left.

R.P

No comments:

Post a Comment