Friday, June 29, 2012

Third experience


Following my first and seconded experience I do remember hearing questionable noises here and there, but what I believe was my third experience took place when I was 7 or 8. At that time my mom and I were living in Laredo, TX. We were living in a mobile home my stepdad had bought from his uncle which had some age to it but it was big. There was one room that was only accessible by going into the restroom. Walking into the restroom strait across was a door to a small room in which was supposed to be a laundry room but a bit bigger to make into a small bedroom. In that room I kept all my toys and it was made into my play room. I do not know how long it was that we were living there but that room felt uneasy and as if someone was in there anytime I was in there. The one notable experience I had took place during the day time when my mom and I were alone. I was in the play room putting my toys away in there proper place, not to leave a mess, getting reading for lunch. As soon as I was done I headed to the kitchen and as soon as I stepped out of the room and into the restroom I heard a loud crash right behind me. I got straddled and as I started to run the toilet flushed on it’s own and as soon as I ran out of the restroom another loud crash came from the playroom. I was scared so bad I ran out of the house! My mom was right behind me asking me what was wrong and I did not know what to say but to tell her I was scared. My mom was laughing at me and told me to go eat. My mom went straight to the playroom and found my toys everywhere. She approached me upset telling me how I need to pick up my toys. I went to the room and knew I had picked up my toys and no way could the toys fly out of the toy chest. I picked up my toys while my mom was watching me. No later my mom had left to go the corner store and I was in the living room watching TV with my back to the kitchen. I felt something was right behind me, and as soon as I felt it I heard a loud crash and did not want to look. After a few seconds I forced myself to turn around and a hard plastic cup was on the kitchen floor. It had to come from the sink because the cabinets were closed. I got up to pick it up and again heard the toilet flush. I quickly ran outside.   
R.P

No comments:

Post a Comment