Monday, June 25, 2012

My seconed encounter


My second experience I encountered happened not much longer from my first. I was still around the same age either the same age or a year older still at the same location with my mom. The apartment we resided at the time was in a location in which the property, backyard, was more than a few acres of a wooded area in which we, my friends and I would go explore. At the time it seemed as if it was miles of woods but more than likely less since everything seems bigger and more exciting when you are a kid. I had already heard stories from the other kids in the apartment complex of strange noises, lights, and sightings in the woods. Naturally I did not like going in the woods as much and never went in the woods when the sun was setting because I did fear the stories. I never remember ever experiencing anything unusual until my second experience with ghost. I recall playing cops and robbers with the kids form the apartment complex and chasing each other in and out of the woods. The sun was setting at the time when one of my friends said he saw a family of raccoons, A number of kids and I wen t to go check it out when one of the older kids said this is the time when you hear voices and see things moving around. Some kids ran out of the woods and some of us stayed, including myself just to see the raccoons. We could not find the raccoons when the same older kid said we should stick around just to see that he was not lying about what he had mentioned. I did not want to take part and asked my friend we should go. No one that stayed wanted to leave so I had told myself at least I am around people I know. Nothing was happening but the noises of the birds and the sound of the stream running. I do not know how long it was until we started to hear two males voices nearby yelling at each other. Everyone besides the older kid said it was coming from the apartment area. We all started to walk back until I felt uneasy and I know some others did as well. I looked around and I noticed black short figures zipping around trees. I did not want to react but did move faster and push my way to the front of the group. As soon as we got out of the woods I felt the heavy feeling leave. I went strait home but heard some kids say they saw what I have just witnessed at the time.  

R.P

No comments:

Post a Comment